Thursday, February 18, 2010

Zipper Workshop Tonight


Ok, today is the first class at Butler Community College. Its Center Applied Zippers- while making a fun throw pillow. Students will be providing their own supplies. Super excited about it and a little nervous.

Hopefully, I remember the camera tonight... and the iron... and the ironing board... and the rotary cutting tools... and scissors.... um.... goodness.... I'd better get off the blog and start making my list.

Previously I taught in a large discount craft store or at my home- both of which had supplies at your finger-tips. Tonight- its a classroom with no sewing specific things- just a big empty classroom.

Yes- I'd better go make that list.

ps- Fabric in the samples above are Art Gallery's Girly Girl
Share/Bookmark

No comments: