Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Next Class

The next class I'm teaching at the community college is Headbands. The pattern for the class is the same pattern that you receive free when you purchase a pattern or finished item from my pattern shop or etsy shops. I realized last night, that I haven't actually taught this pattern before and I have NO samples for it. {GASP}

This morning I went to work making up the step-by-step samples.




Ok, that should do it. All my classes have a "learn a technique while finishing a project" theme to them. This technique is working with elastic + casings for beginners. I think the steps are pretty well outlined with these samples. And its a super easy pattern for spring/summer. In fact, I should whip up a few more headbands to have on hand for after the pool. Lord knows, my curly hair decides to have a wild party on top of my head after a trip to the pool.



The class is March 4th and there's still time to sign up through the continuing ed department of the college. You can email me for more information. Space is limited, so hurry and sign up.

And if you are in the Wichita/Andover KS area, feel free to "retweet" this post to your networking sites.


Bookmark and Share



Subscribe
Share/Bookmark

No comments: