Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you had a great Valentine's Day.

I have some news. I love blogging. {Ok, that part isn't the news.} I'm actually going to be working with QuiltWoman.com Blog and Betty's Quilting, Etc Blog and their blogs. Pretty cool, huh? Lots of quilt-y posts and business-y posts and pattern posts coming soon to those sites.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And in other news:


I woke up to get on the computer this morning and found that I've been awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award from Ethan's Page. As a winner, I'm supposed to post 7 things about myself. That shouldn't be too hard, right?

1. I've wanted to be an artist ever since I was a little kid.

2. I'm pretty uncomplicated. What you see is what you get.

3. I have 3 kids and have been married almost 14 years.

4. I color my hair to cover greys, but I'm not too old. (in the grand scheme)

5. I really like cooking but I loathe cleaning.

6. I wish I could cover all the walls in my house with fabric, but I think the hubbs might draw the line on this one. Crazy hubbs...

7. I love technology even if it doesn't always love me back.

I'm supposed to pass this blog award onto 7 other bloggers- but I don't know who to send it out to quite yet. We'll see if I come up with some names on another day.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Leigh said...

That is most excellent! Congrats!