Monday, September 29, 2008

Craft Fairs!


'Tis the season to go to craft fairs in hopes that a few people will like what you do and decide to take some of the wares home as gifts, this holiday season. Well, like many crafters and artisans- I'm on Team-Craft-Fair. =)

::Click on the picture to see the Designer's Notes in Flickr::

I've decided, along with getting my 5'billion squares ready to sew/demo at the Houston Quilt Market for my Seamingly Accurate, I've got plenty of time to do two craft fairs. *insert giggle of insanity here* One Oct 11th and another on Nov 15th.

I'm taking my entire Etsy inventory to the show and I'm also adding 8 Army Cube purses. They are currently on the studio table. The most time-consuming parts of construction are done; I just need to get rolling on constructing their shapes. I will also be bringing my quilt patterns and hopefully, my Seamingly Accurate. The product just went live this past Wednesday over at Quiltwoman dot com, so I don't know if I'll be able to get enough in time for the craft fair.

We'll see. Stay tuned. Subscribe to my blog feed to get all the latest updates. Also, if you'd like info on the craft fair please email me. ~jen~
Share/Bookmark

No comments: