Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sorting and Pricing


Well, I need price tags for all my wares. I decided to type up the tags with a little website information on there as well. We'll see how it goes. With this much blog-build-up I bet you're going to expect a full play-by-play the day after the sale. This is the post to just show you the volume of things I'll take. It seems like "oh I might need one or two more of X" but now, lookign at this pile and pricing this pile- whooh, I think I have enough. Thats the aerial view, so its plenty stacked.

I'm actually including 3 quilts in the inventory. They're baby sized. Each of these are quilted by me and made in my home. I didn't send these out for quilting.





That is the only picture I have, I think, of the Blue/Black Carpenter's Wheel quilt. Of course, its finished, quilted and bound in real life.

In other news, I'm trying to figure out the pen tool in Photoshop. If you have any tips, please leave a comment or email me. I'm so confused. Why does it keep curving my lines in directions I do not want??? ~jen~
Share/Bookmark

No comments: