Wednesday, January 26, 2011

FABRIC Designs by Jen Eskridge

 

2011 marks the launch of ReannaLily Designs debut fabric collection.  The line is called Modern Complements and features mod funky motifs in complementing colors.  Its fresh, fun and young and certain to garner compliments.  The collection has 18 prints for your sewing & crafting enjoyment.  The colors a seriously bright and will look great paired with each other, or subdued military fabrics.  This line is available exclusively from Spoonflower.com.  


Look for fabric bundles to hit my website and Etsy shop very soon.  Of course, I'll have a blog post to let you know when they are available.
 





Hop on over to Spoonflower to see all the fun designs in this collection.  The possibilities are endless.  I know I'm already dreaming up something to use that plaid on the bias.  Look for these fabrics to come creeping into ReannaLily Designs patterns, tutorials and maybe even kits!  Stay tuned.




Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, you are amazing as always. I never tire of being inspired by you and I can't wait to make something with these fabrics!

Beth H

Melissa @Lilac Lane said...

They are so pretty Jen. Congrats!

Susanna Clark said...

I am seriously impressed!! These colors are so cheerful!!