Saturday, December 18, 2010

Wichita Modern Quilt Guild Holiday Party




I don't have too many pictures from the Wichita Modern Christmas party. The "program" for the meeting was to just bring as much show and tell as you could. After the show and tell, we were going to have our first sew day. Super fun plan.

The picture above is Quilter's Candy. How fun is that? Little bits of fabric wrapped like candies. One of the members, Sheri brought those to share with the group. THANKS! I love calorie-free candy.

I cannot show you the stuff in my GIANT Ikea bag (Below) since the stuff I took will be gifted to a couple friends... who might just be reading this blog. I'll post the pics soon, though.


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

pamela said...

Oh, how fun is that!!! Can't wait to see all the goodies.

Melissa @Lilac Lane said...

I want to go sometime!