Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Placemat Swap 4


Well, Flickr has unleashed a small can of worms... SWAPS!!! They are so fun. I told you about the whole Mug Rug experience- which was awesome. In fact, it inspired me to go up a size. I joined the Placemat Quilt Swap.


I wanted to show a little sneak peek of the placemat I'm working on for my partner, in Tennessee. She and I seem to have A LOT of the same tastes, so hopefully she'll like this one as much as I do.

Its all vintage sheets and wonky strips and curved edges. That's all I can tell you for now. Stay tuned. I'll have the full reveal when the swap ends in mid November.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

pamela said...

Very pretty colors and I live in TN, but alas I am not in the swap. I know that your swap partner will love it. If she doesn't you can send it my way!!! lol