Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fine Line Fabrics- Watermark


I was able to meet the owners of Fine Line Fabrics back in the spring at the Minneapolis Quilt Market. They are a relatively new fabric company with some fun prints. They have brights, florals, butterflies and great blenders. The blenders is what drew me to them. They are called Watermark. What a comfortable motif- WATERMARKS. I've been waiting for the perfect project for the blenders I own- I think some of the fabric just might make into a MugRug or at the very least, drink coasters.

If you haven't seen the company yet or checked out their latest prints, head on over and browse their site. Check out the 3 brand new collections for Fall 2010.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

pamela said...

Pretty fabric...do you know where to get the pattern for the mug rug? I would love to try and make one I just don't have the pattern and I am a pattern kinda girl!!!

Lauren The Artist said...

I don't think there's a pattern. Not a pattern for most of them, at least. Sorry I'm not much help there. The ones I made are about 6" x 10". I've just been sewing scraps until it looks like a good size. I don't know if that helps any.