Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wichtia Common Thread Quilt Show




Its fast approaching! The HUGE Common Threads Quilt show. I am crazy excited this! Its June 25th-27th at the Century II convention center in Downtown Wichita.

I like attending and seeing the big "industry" type shows. {{Paducah is on my bucket list.}} But some of the best and most interesting shows are locally-hosted guild shows. The guild will bring in some big name person to feature and then open the rest of the show up to regular quilters. Our show has a judged and non-judged section.



BUT that is only the tip of the iceberg for my excitement. I think I mentioned on here before, this is my first time to ever vend at a quilt show. I'm going to have a booth for my patterns, complete with a Seamingly Accurate demo and quilts on display. Little nervous.

If you are at the show, stop by booth 413-ReannaLily Designs and say hi! Now, I have to get back to packing my booth and making sure I have everything I can possibly think of...

(images in this post from www.wichitaquiltshow.com)

Share/Bookmark

No comments: