Friday, May 28, 2010

Felt


Another huge trend right now is felt and felt craft items. I saw lots of felt embellishments at Market.

I also happen to be the sister-in-law of BeckyM, maker of the finest felt play foods on Etsy. Congratulations to Becky as her food is in the Chicago Children's Museum again this summer! As her occasional shopper, I was able to pick up this special sample bundle of new colors from National Nonwovens at the Minneapolis market. The ladies at National Nonwovens were so great and super nice, too.

I also received a color card and samples of the NEW bamboo colors. The bamboo felt has got to be the softest, brightest stuff you've ever seen!

I cannot wait to see what foods she comes up with, especially with the bright blue and purple wools.

There's still time to enter the Fat Quarter Bundle Give Away. The drawing will be this afternoon!!! So hurry, leave your comment on the bundle post and tell your friends.
Share/Bookmark

No comments: