Friday, December 11, 2009

Tablerunners and a free $5

This will just be a short quick little post before I get back to the writing and diagramming patterns-

With the holiday season in total full-swing, I thought I'd mention this tip I learned at my local *new* quilt guild. When you make a table runner, you can line the whole thing with InsulBrite and then it functions as a "hot pad" table protector during the crowded family feasts. I think its a wonderful idea. Unfortunately, I learned it after I finished my table runner.

And the free $5??? My friends over at Quiltwoman.com are offering $5 off your purchase if you sign up for an e-newsletter. I mean, with most patterns costing $9, its more like a 65% off coupon! Incidentally, Quiltwoman.com also sells a quilted heat resistant product that could be pieced to size and work great in my next, ahem, SPRING table runner..
Share/Bookmark

No comments: