Thursday, December 17, 2009

Giving Back


I'm so happy to announce that this spring I will be teaching my project-based sewing classes (all mentioned on the blog before) at the local Community College! The schedule was just released and I am teaching 5 classes. These are leisure classes through the continuing ed department. I'm so happy to have a venue to reach all the curious crafters/seamstresses. I'm in the process of updating all the supplies lists so the college will have that information available and it will also be there for you to access easily on my website. I'm sure I'll be blogging more about that as I check off my to-do list this holiday season. Thanks for all the continued support and if you are in the Wichita area, looking to take a sewing class, please contact me or the continuing ed department.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Leigh said...

That is so awesome! If I were in the Wichita area, I know I would take a class or two or three or four or five!