Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 Was Great!

Oh man, so sew many projects and such a full flickr stream. Here are some of my fav's from 2009.





And lets not forget all the bags. Oh goodness, there were so many bags in 2009! {ThankYOU!}


1. Purse2, 2. RicRackHandlesGrn1, 3. KnifePocketBrn2, 4. RD2019CubeFrontWEBsml, 5. DrawstringBackPack1, 6. VeronaSideView, 7. TopDownViewOfCube, 8. KatiesBagFront, 9. BagCoverImage, 10. PrintsCharmingBag2, 11. KaffeBag1, 12. JSBag3, 13. Bag2Button, 14. WholeBag, 15. WholeFront, 16. VintageSheetsBag1

Oh goodness. What a great year! Thank you so much for letting me sew for you, show you patterns, mention the tutorials/classes, and write all sorts of crazy stuff about sewing here on the blog. I cannot wait for 2010! Big things on the horizon. I feel like I'm one the up-slope, the chucka-chucka-chucka part, of a roller coaster and its getting ready to launch down hill. I'll be the one screaming with joy, waving my hands in the air and this blog will be my "on-ride photo". =)

Thanks for stickin' around. I'll see ya in 2010!!

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Dena said...

Wow! What a spectacular year of projects. I look forward to seeing what you do in 2010.

Leigh said...

WOW! You were busy!

Adventures In Crafting & Stuff said...

Oh wow! Everything you have made is so beautiful!