Friday, November 13, 2009

Christmas Cards and Gift Tags

Who wants something free???

'Tis the season to start thinking about your gift giving and card sending. Do you remember this little snowman from last Christmas? (Incidentally, that snowman below is made with the same recycled linen I used in the rolling calendar.)


Well I did a little watercolor painting of him last year also. This year, I've taken that painting and turned it into a stationary set. Gift tags and Holiday cards. And the best part- they are FREE printable downloads!!!
I'll link the letter sized pdfs here in the blog, but if you'd like the A4 paper size, you can go to my website, click the patterns and scroll down. You'll have to click this guy below to see the actual cards.

I hope you're able to download them, print them at home on cardstock and use them this holiday season!

Enjoy the free and Happy Friday the 13th to ya!
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Red Pepper Quilts - Rita Hodge said...

Thanks! Adorable snowman - will definitely use for gift tags.

Rita