Tuesday, September 8, 2009

speaking of...

speaking of winning...

I'll be drawing the winner of the new The Cube Purse pattern AND a Basic Grey Sultry Layer cake this afternoon!!! Head on over and enter on this blog post.

And with all this winning going on- I have to show you what I won at my quilt guild last Thursday-

I've only won lotto blocks a few times EVER. In fact, I've been a member of this guild for 1 year and I've only made the lotto block 3 times. This one was an Amish themed block and I only made one. Since I'm moving to Wichita next month, it was actually my last guild meeting here in Oklahoma and what a GREAT send off. How sweet are these? Get this, there are 19 of them! What a wonderful parting gift. Thanks ladies!!!

Now, I need to do some creative math to have a 19 block quilt top. =)

I'll be posting again this afternoon- see you then, peeps.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I have absolutely NO DOUBT about you being able to figure out what to do with 19 blocks! If anyone can figure it out, YOU can do itl

Karen said...

I love the blocks. Can't wait to see what kind of twist you will put on a block.