Thursday, September 17, 2009

Houston Quilt Market

Ok, all the preparations are full-on for the big Houston Quilt Market in a couple weeks. If you are heading that way, I'll be in booth #936. Stop by and say hi. If you are at a booth, leave the # or company in the comments section and I'll try to stop by, too. I will also be at the Art Gallery Fabrics School House- so be sure you highlight that one on your school house schedules when you get them that Friday morning. See you soon!!!
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

sewpam63 said...

Hello Jen!

Thanks for visitng my blog and leaving a nice comment. It's new and a work in progress, so I am pleasantly surprised when someone stops by. ; )

Glad you like my Flower Pots quilt project. This has been a REALLY fun quilt and quite a journey!

Have a GREAT time at Quilt Market in Houston. I will be attending Quilt Festival and am very much looking forward to it!

Piecefully, Pam

Corinne said...

Come visit QuiltWoman.com in booth 2047. Tell us "Jen sent me!"