Thursday, July 16, 2009

A couple-a-three bags in the shop-


Just wanted to let you know that I posted 3 new bags in the shop. I used the Recycled Uniforms Book Bag pattern, of mine, to make non-uniform bags-

Each bag is roughly a 13" square and is 3.5" deep. The straps are 22" long and each bag has a zipper pocket on the inside. You'll have to drive by the Etsy shop to see all the images. I think all the fabric in the shop bags are by Free Spirit.

But, then I had all the supplies out and was contacted by a client who was interested in two "not pink" uniform book bags. Well, ok... What is a day of sewing without a little uniform thrown in for good measure???

'
I do hope you love the "not pink" uniform book bags. Two pockets on the front, a HUGE pocket on the back and a zipper pocket inside. Just enough pockets to hold the world. The top bag is Jane Sassaman fabrics and the lower bag (white-ish one) is Alexander Henry fabrics.

If you are finding this blog post and want a uniform bag of your own, please email me for the details. reannalilydesigns@hotmail.com Hopefully I'll have some new Cube purse designs in the shop soon, too. Have a great afternoon!!
Share/Bookmark

No comments: