Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Etsy Shop

I wanted to make a quick little post this morning to tell you about all the great things in my Etsy pattern & supplies shop. The shop is located at www.reannalilydesigns.etsy.com





I have my own patterns listed there, as well as some designer de-stash fabrics and some vintage bed linens. (Recycled sheets, if you'd rather call 'em that.) There are many listings for vintage sheets already cut into quilter's Fat Quarter {18"x22"} pieces. I have some retro pillowcases and as luck would have it, I've listed a few Seamingly Accurate's over there as well. You've got to check it out. Also, with every purchase I'm giving away a free free free pattern!


Enjoy the shopping and browsing over on Etsy. Have a great Tuesday! ~jen~
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Becky said...

That's a really cute headband pattern.