Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back from Pittsburgh

Holy smokes was that a great show or what?! I had an excellent time. I learned a ton about the industry and the various elements. The schoolhouse series was very informative and the class "Be a Better Quilt Teacher" was spot on.

I'm currently spending my morning sorting through the small truckload of pictures I took this past week. I'll load them onto the blog in sections, so look for those soon.

In the meantime let me leave you with this tidbit of information... Did you know those fabulous cookies from the DoubleTree hotel have 314 calories in them, each?? Did you know that as a guest of the DoubleTree, you can get free cookies anytime during your stay? Did you know that 314 calories for breakfast AND dessert every day might not have been the best choice???? You do now!

Photos coming soon!!! ~jen~

Updated to add:
See the trade show floor and some of the booths I enjoyed here.
See some of Pittsburgh here.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Leigh said...

WOW! That is a lot of calories! I'm sure that you burned them ALL off!