Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring 2009 Quilt Block Swap Final Days


Ok, ladies, we are in the final days of the big Spring 2009 Quilt Block Swap! I'm still receiving packages and I'm still trying to photo & post every block I get. If you signed up to participate, please please please drop your blocks in the mail/postmarked by Monday March 23rd. My spreadsheet says I still have about 13 swappers yet to go. That is pretty awesome- I mean, for a swap with 36 or so ladies and 2/3rds of us were ahead of time... Amazing. That leaves 1/3 to make the on-time deadline of MONDAY.



And of course, if you would like to post pictures of your swap blocks (or soon) your finished quilt tops/settings please feel free to do so over on the flickr group page.

And if you missed this Rainbow Sampler themed swap- there's another going on over on Jane's Fabrics and Quilts. She's only got a few spots left in her 5th section.

Get those blocks in the mail. Although many have been turned in, there is not one section complete yet- But soon soon soon- Oooh, I can't wait. The blocks are going to look so beautiful.

~jen~
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Dawn's Daily Journal said...

I'm excited to see what I get in the mail! It is going to make a really nice quilt. Thanks for having the swap Jen!
dawn