Friday, January 9, 2009

Real Life Quilt Block Swap

Since I've already outlined the Quilt Block Swap guidelines and rules- I thought, what the heck, I might as well have a separate section of swapping with my own local guild. I'm happy to report it was well received and now, I have a list of real-life players over in my side bar. In fact, if you want to use the guidelines for your own guild or social sewing group- please feel free to do so. Of course, I'd love it if you mentioned my blog and where the original rules started. So, since I signed up with ORANGE for my real-life guild swap, it looks like I've got a bit more sewing to do.

And just an update on the swap- sign-ups are through Jan 26th and I still have two colors available in Section 2. As soon as Yellow and Dark Green are taken, I can open up Section 3.

I'm teaching the Centered Zipper Pillow cover class this morning. Hopefully, I'll be hosting the February Adjustable Apron Class in the community center, instead of in my small dining room. I'll keep you posted.

Have a GREAT Friday. ~jen~
Share/Bookmark

No comments: