Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year's Eve! I can't even begin to start one of those 'year in review' posts. So much has happened. It has been an outstanding year. There have been some big surprises- some good, some NOT good... {But I hear the "not good" part will grow on me. Heh.} Its safe to say that the "good" was well into OUTSTANDING, with the success of the military uniform bags, the Houston Quilt Market product launch of Seamingly Accurate and the official start of my small modest pattern line. I wanted to thank you blogosphere readers & Etsy shoppers & flickr photographers for all the support and comments this year.

My design blog is almost 1 year old. To celebrate- I want to host a quilt block swap. I've hosted a swap in a forum I used to read, but its recently occurred to me that I could do the same thing, via the blog. I'll be linking all the swap players in my side bar, so we can share the fun. Bookmark/link this blog and keep your eyes peeled for the swap details this next week. For now, let me just give you a hint-

Happy 2009! And a bold adios to 2008! ~jen~
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Dawn's Daily Journal said...

Count me in! Sounds like a lot of fun. :)