Wednesday, November 12, 2008

If you're local-

If you're local to the SW Oklahoma area, I'm going to have a booth at a little craft fair this weekend. Its at our city community center from 8a-2p. Stop by if you can! I'd love to see ya. Email me and I can give you more details. Many of the items in my Etsy shop will be available at the craft fair.

Oh- also, I've got 20 new Seamingly Accurate Seam Guides in stock and I'll have those at the show as well. They're also listed in my online shop over at Etsy. I'm proud to report my first 20 are already sold out, so this another "batch".

Sorry, I don't have any pictures of the new latest and greatest. I'm working on a little project and it seems to be consuming all my extra "sew and photo" time. I'll have a picture of something for you soon, though. Thanks for stopping by my bloggy. ~jen~
Share/Bookmark

No comments: