Tuesday, July 15, 2008

GREAT NEWS!

Hooray! I just received a call that the last bit of our household items are here in our new city. I'm so excited! I've been apart from my sewing machines for over a month and I'm having withdrawals. (Can you see my eye twitching slightly? heh) I'm very excited that all the items should be delivered on Friday and shortly after that I'll be back taking custom orders and filling in my handmade inventory in my shop. (The shop currently has cuts of fabric, just for you!)

It will take a couple days to unpack and get full-on up and running. I'm just so thrilled that everything will be arriving shortly.

In other news, now that we are back in the USA and not residing on a military base overseas, I've set up ReannaLily Designs to be a regular business. I will be charging sales tax on all products purchased in Oklahoma.... I should make a note of that in my shop. Anyway, very big things happening around here. Stay tuned! ~jen~

edited to add: The ReannaLily Designs website might be down some today as I'm trying to figure out this whole IP pointing thing. If you have any tips- email me!!!
Share/Bookmark

No comments: