Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Free Shipping Sale over on Etsy Next week!

I'm offering free shipping to the USA and to APO's (of course) on all items purchased during the week of Earth Day, 21st-27th from MY SHOP. Earth Day is the 22nd. Go pick out your items and check out sometime during that week to receive your free shipping!

I make all sorts of sewn things, including recycling BDU's (military uniforms) into totes and bags and clothes. See some of the many RECYCLED items over on my recycled flickr set.

Have a great day! I'm a proud member of the HomeFront street team, supporting uniformed service members and their families. Search Etsy with the key word HOMEFRONT for more great items.

Also, a big thanks to those of you, Fray Baby and Owens Adventures, who have recently featured me on your blogs. Thanks so much! ~jen~

www.llyrric.etsy.com
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Liz said...

hey jen! you're going to have to re-link me because the link in your blog isn't working! :) also - i want to do a write up about another mil spouse etsy shop and wondered if you were interested? convo me and i'll send you questions. :)
liz

The Army of Four said...

Love your designs and your blog! Your bags are really great.
Can I ask where you get the webbing you use for your handles?
Thanx,
Karen