Saturday, January 12, 2008

Portfolio Shoot Results

I'm proud to report that I'm the proud owner of 3 sets of great portfolio shots! Don't worry, I was aiming to get 3. Start out slow, you know. My 3 models, 2 assistants, 1 mom, 1 photographer, 2 brothers, and 1 husband were great crammed in the house at 9am! I had the outfits organized and the girls seemed excited about the process. The assistants (older sisters) also seemed very eager to be all over hair and makeup... although there's no make up. I mean, these girls are 6yo and 7yo. We did these 3 boutique style outfits for girls. It went well. So I'll post my favorites shots here for you-







You can see more of the photo shoot at flickr and you can actually purchase these outfits on my Etsy store. thanks for check them out! Tell your friends. ~jRe~

Photos by Leigh Roper Photography.


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

My Thanh said...

These shots look really great, and the outfits are so adorable! Too bad I only have boys.