Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sewing with Uniforms

Goodness, it's been a short while since my last blog post. Sorry about that. Its summer, you know. I did squeeze in another little road trip down to the family homestead in Texas. Its only 9 hours by car, with 3 wonderful kids. No seriously, they do travel surprisingly well, even if that is WAY too long to be in a car on one day.


And when I wasn't driving around the middle of the United States, I was working on two bags and fighting a head cold. Boy, I know how to have fun! Actually, the purses are going very well, its the head cold that is a total bummer. Our town is about 104*F (40*C) this week, so I cannot even eat chicken soup for my cold. :( Way too hot for that.

The two bags are coming along nicely and I hope I can give you a whole reveal very soon. They both feature instructions for sewing with recycled military uniforms OR traditional fabric. LOVE IT. Stay tuned!
Share/Bookmark

No comments: