Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wowsa


I have no words. I'm having a great time, taking in all the excitement that is quilt market. The first thing I did was attend a couple schoolhouse classes. I was also give this button to wear around market by one of my new friend's Beth. Her first book with QuiltWoman.com just released this weekend. Yeh- the button says "Quilting Hottie" HA!!!!



I did stop by the True-up 2.0 Blogger party & met a couple really nice shop owners. Unfortunately I didn't grab any pictures.

And I stopped in at sample spree. Sample spree is a wild free-for-all of vendors selling onesie-twosie items at wholesale prices. Its a huge perk for those of us who do not have wholesale accounts with these large companies. In the pictures below:: these were taken as the ((cough cough cough)) crowd had started to thin at 9:30p.

I have more pictures from the show- coming soon!!! And I have to tell you about my autographed copy of Cherri House's Book by C&T Publishing- City Quilts.
Share/Bookmark

No comments: