Saturday, May 8, 2010

Market Quilt

I'm very lucky to have received these fabrics from my friend, Jackie Clark. This is a small portion of her new line with Benartex fabrics. I had mentioned to her that I'd like to remake the cover model of my Baby's Boxes quilt pattern, and these fabrics will be perfect. Instead of having a pink + blue quilt on the cover, the cover will soon have an ALL boy pallet and an ALL girl pallet. (The new pattern, Baby's Boxes RD2-012, will be distributed by QuiltWoman.com) Very generous, thank you Jackie!


I'm working feverishly to finish the ALL Boy Quilt for Minneapolis. Its coming along nicely, but I definitely need to find the iron & fix the tension on my poor abused sewing machine.

I do think I'll quilt the small quilt in white, but I love how the other spools look with the Boy colors of this line. The borders and binding are really going to frame the quilt- cannot wait to show you. Soon, when its finished you'll see the whole thing. For now- I seriously need to get off the computer and get back to work. {{Market is in 2 weeks!}}

...secretly hoping I can also make the ALL Girl Quilt too...
Share/Bookmark

No comments: