Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Guess What Arrived-

MY SPOONFLOWER!
I wanted to get a picture for you of the yardage before it gets chopped up into bits. Oooh- that sounds graphic, doesn't it? But you know how it goes...

And while I'm on the topic of surface designs, I wanted to show you this watercolor picture I made. I was trying to make a nice grid design without pre-planning or using guidelines. I like to paint when I'm listening to TV. Lets be real, I don't really *watch* anyway... so I might as well just listen and do something else. I bet alot of us are like that.

I took a picture of the watercolor paper, since my fabulous {{crappy}} scanner tends to wash out ALL colors. I took the picture on a slight angle. :( That's ok, though. I don't suppose you know how I can set my scanner to be so bright when it scans, do you? That would help tremendously. We'll see if this little watercolor grid makes on to fabric someday.

For now though, I'm off to get slashing on that my-new-favorite-thing fabric.
Have a good one!

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Becky said...

I can't wait to see what you make out of it!!