Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Drawstring Backpack Tutorial is a GOOD THING!


Martha Stewart has a spot on Yahoo's Shine website (Yahoo's lifestyle ezine or e-magazine for women) AND guess who's backpack tutorial photo was featured in a DIY webisode? ME! I'm so thrilled. I was contacted way back in 2009 {wink wink} about the spot and I'm so happy to share the webisode with you here. You'll have to follow this link and see Martha looking & commenting on my backpack picture on flickr. The whole webisode is about using technology like flickr, tutorials, how-to's and etsy to craft, either making or selling craft projects.


Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Karen M said...

Guess that means you now have a "Shine-eee" spot in your life. Great job love your creations.

Amy said...

"I LO-O-OVE that" --Martha Stewart
All I can say is remember the little people when you're walking the red carpet, my friend :)

Leigh said...

YEAH! This is big! I love it!