Wednesday, January 13, 2010

BIG Quilt Show In June



So my quilt-alicious friends, I have to tell you about this big quilt show in Wichita this summer. The Prairie Quilt Guild is putting on this show at the Expo Hall, June 25-27th. They expecting to show over 800 quilts, based on passed year's numbers. That is big! I'm so happy to live so close and be able to see the show- hopefully vend at the show, too.

The image is linked and all you need to know about visiting OR entering a quilt in the show is there. OH and you should see the class list- excellent teachers. You can read more in the Prairie Quilt Guild KS January Newsletter.

And you have GOT to see the raffle quilt. I don't think there are pictures of it yet, though it has been shown at guild meetings. It is unbelievable. I'll try to get more info on it, for you, of course.

Yes, its 6 months away- but I thought I'd mention it now, in case you were thinking of showing a quilt. You'll need a couple days to sew on the hanging sleeve and get it in the mail and all the stuff that comes with entering a quilt show (which isn't much, in this case, really).

Maybe I'll see you there!


Share/Bookmark

No comments: