Monday, April 27, 2009

A Quilt On Etsy


I've listed many things in my finished goods shop, llyrric.etsy.com, but I've never listed a quilt- 'til today! Stroller blankets, yes. Minkie backed blankets, yes.... but never a quilt. Hold on to your hats.


You've seen this quilt top before. Well, I've got it all quilted and fabulous. Of course, all the pregnant people I know are having boys... So what the heck, I'll dip my toe in the Etsy Quilts market and see how it goes.

I quilted the zigs and I quilted the zags. The quilting definitely helps reinforce zigzag desing in the very very subtle colors in the Sumptuous color palette. The quilt is machine pieced and machine quilted by me. The binding is applied by machine and then hand-stitched by me.

Head on over to the listing to see more photos and get a bit more info on my first quilt on Etsy. ~jen~
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love these zig-zag quilts. Yours is very beautiful. I love the colors that you used.