Wednesday, April 15, 2009

PreSchool Aprons

G'afternoon PreSchool Moms! I am posting pictures of the fabrics for the PreSchool Aprons. The aprons are adjustable and made from my Adjustable Apron pattern, RD2015. The PreSchool size fits 2T-4T.
The boy-ish apron is made from this wonderful Michael Miller Boho Pistacio fabric:

The boy-ish apron has cotton rope/cording as the apron strings and doesn't have any ribbon trim or contrasting fabric band. These will be for sale in my etsy shop next week.

The girl apron is made from this wild Riviera Free Spirit fabric print:

The apron strings for the girl's apron is pink grosgrain ribbon.

These aprons are perfect for your little helper. I have 4 of each in stock, currently. The price will be $10/ea (+ $2.00 shipping if applicable) Look for another blog post next week to let you know about the Etsy shop listings. Contact me directly if you'd like yours before they hit the shop. Thanks! ~jen~
Share/Bookmark

No comments: