Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Section 3

Ok ok ok- Ladies- I've got Section 3 from the Spring 2009 Quilt Block swap all swapped out and back in the mail this morning. Wanna sneak peek??? A spoiler before you get yours in the mail???

I'm waiting on just one more block set from Section 4 and then that last one will get swapped and mailed out as well. Very exciting stuff.

If you'd like to add your tops and blocks to the flickr group, we'd all love to see how you're putting yours together. Also, the swap is being offered over at Jane's Fabric and Quilts, so her players are adding the blocks into the flickr group as well. We are going to be flowing over with inspiration and ideas for these little babies.

If you're wanting to host [a version of] this swap on your blog or in your guild, please email me.

Thanks again for playing along! I hope you are loving the blocks as much as I am. ~jen~
Share/Bookmark

No comments: