Monday, December 1, 2008

Destash!

Ok, some of you know I used to be a Close To My Heart Stamping/Scrapbooking consultant. It was fun, and I really enjoyed it... but I'm moving on to focus completely on my sewing. As a result I realize I own WAY to many scrapbooking supplies. I have recently destashed my stash. Holy smokes! I have listed 29 "lot style" auctions over on Ebay and they all end on Monday the 8th, in th evening. goodness.

I linked my Ebay name/shop before the auctions are activated, so hopefully that link works later this evening. I'll check it for you, don't worry. If it doesn't work, my seller name over there on the world wide garage sale is LLYRRIC.

So if you're looking for a variety of scrapbooking papers and supplies please check out those auctions! ~jen~
Share/Bookmark

No comments: