Monday, November 3, 2008

The New and The Old

I've got a great new design for my military uniforms collection-

Its a checkbook cover. They're easy enough to make and the match the other purse items I already make! This one is MY checkbook cover and it uses my Spoonflower RD Logo fabric.



So that's the "new" and what about the "old" well... Its more Cube purses! And they are NEW in my Etsy shop. I've got 4 new ones listed. Two use Anna Maria Horner's Chocolate Lollipop fabrics, one uses Denyse Schmidt's orange fabrics and the last one, is my best seller, with the Michael Miller paisley and stripe combination. Do check them out, they'll be great for Christmas! ~jen~




Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

I want to try to make an expanded checkbook cover...to hold three checkbooks. I only ususally use one..but want to keep the others neater.