Monday, October 13, 2008

HOUSTON HERE I COME!

With the success of Seamingly Accurate, if you've been following the past couple months, you know- I'm heading to Houston for the largest Fabric Trade show in the world! Holy smokes!!! I'm still quite floored that I get to go, to represent my product. I cannot tell you how happy I am to be part of the action. I'm quite biased (ha, seamstress joke!) but I do really believe in the usefulness and quality of Seamingly Accurate. I hope if you're in Houston, you stop by my distributor's booth and say Hi. I'll be with the 4 booths for Quiltwoman.com (booth #s 811, 813, 815 and 817). This particular part of the show is not open to the public, as it is a wholesale show... Now, if you want to purchase your own Seamingly Accurate OR buy a few for your quilty friends- you certainly can over on the Quiltwoman.com site or in my Etsy Shop. At less than $10 (USD) each, they make GREAT stocking-stuffers and Secret Sister gifts for the guild friends! I'll keep you posted; Houston is only 10 days away!!! ~jen~

Edited to add- Quiltwoman.com has also mentioned their booth for market over on their blog.
Share/Bookmark

No comments: