Sunday, May 4, 2008

Award Winning Army Cube Purse


I entered a contest here in Korea. Its for the MWR (Morale, Welfare and Recreation- its an Army thing) Arts and Crafts Contest. I submitted a little scrapbook made from drink coasters and I submitted one of my popular Army Cube style purses. I used the Australian designed Prints Charming fabrics on this bag.

The scrapbook won Honorable Mention for the Korea-wide contest in the Mixed Media Novice division. And the purse won First Place, Korea-wide, in the Fibers Accomplished division. Both pieces now will go on to Washington DC to compete in the Army World-Wide event. Very exciting stuff. Keep your fingers crossed.

Thanks for the continued support. ~jen~
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

My Thanh said...

Wow, Jen, that's awesome! Those cube bags of yours really are a hit.